Fifth Sanctum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fifth Sanctum

This is an IRC-based roleplaying game about the misadventures of supernatural youths and the lives they live at Fifth Sanctum School.

HomeHome  Wiki  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Now Let's talk about the Kitty Cafe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Now Let's talk about the Kitty Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Now Let's talk about the Kitty Cafe   Now Let's talk about the Kitty Cafe Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 10:16 pm

Yeah so, who runs The Kitty Cafe?

Because it's mentioned a lot, and there are multiple applications to /work/ there from characters.
It's even said here http://fifthsanctum.com/work-reform that there are four slots open still.
On this http://fifthsanctum.com/forum/t-1697260/the-new-work-reform three different students have written applications (Leah, Elspeth and Katlyn) and none of them have been accepted despite other applications to other jobs written after were accepted.

So yeah, I've asked people (gms I mean) and can never get a good answer.
So who runs the kitty cafe? Because my character needs some of that good cash.
Back to top Go down
LipstickThespian
GM
LipstickThespian

PostSubject: Re: Now Let's talk about the Kitty Cafe   Now Let's talk about the Kitty Cafe Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 4:01 pm

I was trying to figure out a way to get Cass to buy it with rich person money, I'll check with Anti to see where that's at.

Otherwise, it should be an NPC run by the staff. So we'll see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now Let's talk about the Kitty Cafe   Now Let's talk about the Kitty Cafe Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 4:04 pm

LipstickThespian wrote:
I was trying to figure out a way to get Cass to buy it with rich person money, I'll check with Anti to see where that's at.

Otherwise, it should be an NPC run by the staff. So we'll see.

Thank god someone's actually got a plan, applications need to be accepteddd
cuz money
and soft rp
but mostly money
Back to top Go down
Lena
Admin
Lena

PostSubject: Re: Now Let's talk about the Kitty Cafe   Now Let's talk about the Kitty Cafe Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 1:39 am

GM Note: This was moved to the General OOC Topics due to the fact that it does pertain to the game. Any topics that are not game related should be posted in the OOC Chat forum.
Back to top Go down
http://fifthsanctum.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now Let's talk about the Kitty Cafe   Now Let's talk about the Kitty Cafe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Now Let's talk about the Kitty Cafe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fifth Sanctum :: Out-Of-Character :: General OOC Topics-
Jump to: